Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sooooooo worried...Cúlra na NuaLitríochta and Intro to Political Theory

Options
  • 04-12-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all, I'm a first year who always studied hard so never really had to worry about exams, but I've never been so worried about failing in my life...anyone in Cúlra na Nualitríochta or Introduction to Political Theory??? I need help so bad...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hi all, I'm a first year who always studied hard so never really had to worry about exams, but I've never been so worried about failing in my life...anyone in Cúlra na Nualitríochta or Introduction to Political Theory??? I need help so bad...

Have you tried contacting your tutor for Cúlra? As long as you haven't missed all your tutorials, they'll give you the lecture notes.
    Can't help with Intro to Pol Theory - I've had no contact with the politics department ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

The second question on Cúlra should be alright (Gearrscéalta), but I've forgotten all the first part. It's a load of rubbish that the notes/past papers aren't online!

Advertisement