Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacing central locking cable - Trajet

Options
  • 04-12-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has done this before. I have a Hyundai Trajet - 7 seater. The central locking cable (safety lock) on the front passenger side has snapped and needs to be replaced. I have the new part and figured it would be easy to fix. Well, not as easy as I thought as I can't free the broken cable completely from the mecahism it's connected to :-(
    The part is called: CABLE ASSY-FR DR S/LOCK LH CABLE ASSY-FR DR S/LOCK LH. The PN is 81391 3A000. Do you know how to remove this cable safely and replace it with the new one?
    Thanks
    Dex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,323 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Free bump to help you get an answer! :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement