Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Occurance on alexander Street :)

• 04-12-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear about someone getting attacked on Alexander Street todat at around 1?

I didn't see anything myself but A chap I work with said that there was a throng of Guards down there.

Now I changed it to keep the board Diverse :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

ziedth wrote: »
    Anyone hear about someone getting attacked on Alexander Street todat at around 1?

I didn't see anything myself but A chap I work with said that there was a throng of Guards down there.

Another incident!!? Must be St. Stephen's Day in WIT...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Yeah, what's with all the "incidents" today? There are three threads in this forum with that word at the beginning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

fricatus wrote: »
    Yeah, what's with all the "incidents" today? There are three threads in this forum with that word at the beginning.

I guess I started a trend!?! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

ziedth wrote: »

I didn't see anything myself but A chap I work with said that there was a throng of Guards down there

I heard that there was a woman mugged, who then had a heart attack!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

Lol @ the stephen's day comment!:D

this is mental...every week i come back there's more "incidents"

• Advertisement
Advertisement