Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a christmas tree....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Myself and the OH just got our tree at the weekend out in horcans (sp?) garden centre between carnmore cross and claregalway. Easily the best looking fakes we found in Galway i.e. not tiny or bare but a good bit pricier than the ones you linked. Then again its fake so will last for years so may as well get a decent one was our thinking on it.

Other places are Dunnes, Tesco, Atlantic, B&Q and I’m guessing Woodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

got one for 15 in penneys, nice tree as well, not decorated but at that price not too bad.
    hope that helps

Tesco have half and quarter trees for those who live in apartments or where space is limited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Paulw0t

I had a look at the tree's in Penny's beside tescos trouble was they looked really bare, like no where near enough pine from what I could see... That was the display model I was looking at, does it look any better up ?

Tesco had some nice ones but 50e is a bit much... may just have to go for it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

Paulw0t wrote: »
    I had a look at the tree's in Penny's beside tescos trouble was they looked really bare, like no where near enough pine from what I could see... That was the display model I was looking at, does it look any better up ?

Tesco had some nice ones but 50e is a bit much... may just have to go for it.

Thanks

it seriously looks fine with decorations, and i dont go mad with loads and loads of decorations, just plain white lights few balls and red ribbon draped instead of tinsle it looks as good as the tree i paid £130 pounds for in selfridges two years ago SERIOUS!! i had too leave that behind in the uk because it didnt fit in the van, but no the penneys one looks good

• Advertisement
Advertisement