Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viking Direct

Options
  • 04-12-2008 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Can I just bring people's attention to how good Viking Direct are. Last Tuesday I ordered a Wii Fit and within a matter of two days I received it with no issues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is your name John B. Viking-Direct by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

No, you may not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Oops meant to post this in Consumer section. Mods can you move this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Am i bovvered though? face, bovvered?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Have a biz account with them and yeah they are pretty damn good with some items.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I was pretty unimpressed with them.
    Kept changing the delivery date, told me my chair would arrive separately to my desk as it's classed as 'stationery', took a half day to accept delivery and they never showed up, came home one evening to find they'd just dropped the cardboard box containing the chair over the side wall - on a day when it was lashing rain. Chair also looked used. Still getting their endless spam too.

Wouldn't be in a hurry to use them again.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Have found Viking decent in the past, quick delivery and free when over a certain amount for the item

Advertisement