Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Byron wireless doorbells

Options
  • 04-12-2008 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Has anybody managed to get one of these which works properly?

I bought one, with a mobile chime unit. It worked initially but then just stopped. I tried changing batteries etc but nothing worked. Figured I'd gotten a bad one so bought another one.

This time the receivers were the type you plug into the wall. Fixed up the doorbell outside the house, pressed it, and all of them chimed, including the first one!

Now none of them really work. Press the doorbell, nothing happens. Sometimes if you unplug them from the wall, leave them for 5 or 10 minutes, then plug it in it'll work for a couple of hours then just stop.

Am I doing something wrong or are these just the crappest doorbells ever made?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

from what ive seen of wireless door chimes byron would be the cheapest and crappiest ive come across. friedland would be the best brand that i know of and we sell a good few of them and rarely get any faulty ones back. friedland are a good bit more exspensive but hassle free. they start from about 25 euro and go up into the hundreds

Advertisement