Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beamish and crawford to close.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Business it's not all...there's history, pride, identity, job places and muuuch more.

I am sorry for you, guys...I can't immagine a foreigner company buying Chianti's mark and making it their way...that would be awful for my people...and I am also personally sad cause Beamish meant "Cork" to me, as a tourist, as someone interestd in irish history and now as a "blow in".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

I can't get over the reaction to this here, it's called business folks, it happens.

Hmm. Thanks for that insight.

I can only guess that you're one of them economist fellas -- knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing* :rolleyes:

* Yes, I know it's a 'cynic' in the original quotation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 leftright

You can vent your anger here:

Address Details

The Competition Authority
    14 Parnell Square
    Dublin 1
    Tel: (01) 8045400
    (intl: +353-1-8045400)
    Fax: (01) 8045401
    LoCall: 1890 220 224

Cartell Immunity Program: 087 7631378

Mergers Division: mergers@tca.ie
    General Enquiries: info@tca.ie

I thought about screaming abuse down the phone but thought better of it and just emailed them instead. Will post here if they bother replying.

Advertisement