Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting/ Hunting gloves

Options
  • 04-12-2008 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Can any one recommend any good shooting gloves, something that will protect against the elements and that will also be fine enough to perform the usual jobs with the rifle, I dont want ones that are to bulky. Thanks in advance ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

i got a really thin set in the gun shop i think they are some type of neoprene and thin enough to feel trigger, i dont know what make they are, something windstoppers and there is a glod MW on the cuff of them, great job, 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Got a pair of Deerhunter realtree camo with right hand index finger folds back. Neopreen sort of stuff. €20 from the gun shop in Waterford across from Woodies Tramore road.
    They are warm but not waterproof but even when wet my hands were still warm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

I use snowbee gloves, there the same material thats used in dry suits. They are super, i got them for pike fishing in winter but use them more for shooting. Any good fishing shop will have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

the mac wet ,lakelands shooting grounds

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

thats the ones i have, mac wet, very good and dont get slippy when they wet, suprisingly warm too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Cool lads thats the kind of ones iv been after. Thanks again for the help

Advertisement