Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still looking for accomodation?

Options
  • 04-12-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hey one of my house mates just decided to move out...literally decided she missed home today and has just taken a plane back to France. So I've got a free room available. The house is located just off Harrington St. and is only a ten minute walk from DIT. Its a double room with storage. The rent is approximately €467. If anyone is interested they can contact me through boards for more information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Hey.

I'm probably a tad too late but i'm still looking for accomodation!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

E 467 for a week?

That's a bit over the top :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

E 467 for a week?

No mention of per week, its per month

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

E 467 for a week?

The OP mentioned the possibility of French women... it's worth it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

E 467 for a week?

Sorry its taken me so long to get back on...its €467 per month...I thought that would be obvious...as if I could afford nearly two thousand per month...please!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

467 a month during college year? that's cracking, where exactly is the place?

Is there access to a cooker and a bathroom at least though?

Yip there's a fully functioning cooker and a microwave although I haven't figured out how to use it yet.:P The bathroom is small and shared between three of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Gareth-W-A

is this still available?
    Im in desperate need of accomodation!:eek:
    also is there internet access?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Is there access to a cooker and a bathroom at least though?

When I read that, I saw:

Is there access to a hooker and coke at least though?

Time to go for a walk I think!

The room is finally gone so thats that....only problem is I don't know how to delete this thread!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

LOCKED :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement