Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mullingar Brothel raided !!!!!!

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

So... Where was it then? There were no brothels in Mullingar when I lived there, just a few really dodgey nightclubs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Heard there's at least one, I think there was one near Lakepoint, I was in a taxi one night heading into town and a hooker rang the taxi driver looking to arrange a pickup from there heading out to service a client.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Danimalito

well they tend to stay pretty quiet most of the time. I had (til recently) one of the luxury type of brothels as my neighbours in athlone. brilliant neighbours, very quiet.

Clientele looked mostly like a mix of young drunk fellas, and farmers dressed up in suits bought sometime in the 70's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Danimalito wrote: »
    well they tend to stay pretty quiet most of the time. I had (til recently) one of the luxury type of brothels as my neighbours in athlone. brilliant neighbours, very quiet.

Clientele looked mostly like a mix of young drunk fellas, and farmers dressed up in suits bought sometime in the 70's

A couple of months ago there was a pimpish looking dude coming in and out of my estate and a lot of comings and goings in the apartment block at the front of it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

My sources tell me that the one in Market Point has been closed down but that one in Abbeylands is going strong. Never did confirm the rumour of an Asian brothel in the Auburn Road area. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Blademan

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    A couple of months ago there was a pimpish looking dude coming in and out of my estate and a lot of comings and goings in the apartment block at the front of it ...

When i lived down there many years ago there was a lot of pimpish dudes also but they were all coming out of Dalton Park area :eek: lol

Only kidding, This is the 1st I've heard of this story?? But i guess Mullingar has moved on with the times so i guess there is always going to be up-grades to the town :D in certain areas lol.. :):):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement