Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying arsehole

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

During the game (on Sunday) some tw@t about 4 rows behind me kept shouting abuse at Bentley.

Every time the ball looked like it was going towards Bentley this prize cnut would yell out something along the lines of "fcuk off Bentley you Goon cnut" or "fcuk off back to arsenal you goon w@nker".

This man is a knob of the highest order. We really do have some wallies "supporting" Spurs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Some of our "fans" shut be shot Shane, arsehole behind me had to tone it down on Sunday cos he had his daughter with him. Even I watched my language...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

During the game (on Sunday) some tw@t about 4 rows behind me kept shouting abuse at Bentley.

Every time the ball looked like it was going towards Bentley this prize cnut would yell out something along the lines of "fcuk off Bentley you Goon cnut" or "fcuk off back to arsenal you goon w@nker".

This man is a knob of the highest order. We really do have some wallies "supporting" Spurs.

Why do pricks like that bother going to support Spurs if they insist on abusing our own players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Why do pricks like that bother going to support Spurs if they insist on abusing our own players.

You'd have to wonder alright about them. I was at the Blackburn game and moved from my usual park lane block 33 spot to the corner of the paxton and east. I couldn't believe the amount of stick some players and in particular Jenas got. It was non stop throughout the 90 minutes.

Say what you want about them on here and in the pub but get behind them during the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭cmcsoft

I'm afraid it's becoming more and more common. People wonder how footballers can get would up so much and lash out. It's easy to see how. There will always be a minority of small minded people who will let the rest of the fanse down. I just wonder why clubs don't work harder to stamp this rubbish out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The worst part about it is the same old "We pay their wages" excuse for it. The only thing I might condone but very rarely is booing, even at that I have never done it myself.

We just have to face the fact the some spurs fans like some other fans are assholes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

And every club has them .Horrible to see adults encourage their kids to shout vile abuse at players ,there own and the oppisitions .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cantona had the right idea lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder alright about them. I was at the Blackburn game and moved from my usual park lane block 33 spot to the corner of the paxton and east. I couldn't believe the amount of stick some players and in particular Jenas got. It was non stop throughout the 90 minutes.

Say what you want about them on here and in the pub but get behind them during the game.

Bang On Yiddo. We have all slated a player or 2 in the pub before or after the game, but surely once inside the ground, we have to chant there name in support. As for Jenas, he gets awful stick, keep it for when you go home, and not inside the ground during a game I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

seanybiker wrote: »
    cantona had the right idea lol
    Well he paid the price and his actions were just as bad as if a fan attacked a player ,but he sure blew away the perception that all professional players should behave like english gentlemen, on and off the field .Not this frenchman .:D

Advertisement