Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bi curious

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how to start this but here goes. I would be grateful for any advice offered. I am late 30's and bi curious. I ahve been for so long but never did anything about it. I never had the opportunity. My question is......am I being selfish and cheating on my husband? this might only a once off. My friend recknos that once I do it I am going to love it! Who knows! I have wanted to be with another woman for about 3-4yrs now so it is not a phase. What is the best way to go about it. I have put an ad up on a site. Dodgey I am sure??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You obviously lack moral fibre if you have already seriously entertained the thought and so easily swayed by your friends. Your family must be proud they have raised someone who could so easily lie and cheat.

If you cheat on your husband, you are nothing short of disgusting.

If you can't stick with the vows you made to each other for life then do the next decent thing and end the relationship first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

you have no respect for your unfortunate husband, putting an ad up. nothing like bringing home an STD for christmas.

being bi or curious is not a get out clause for commitment. If you want it that badly, tell your husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Mm, you have to think of your husband in this situation. Regardless of which gender you cheat on him with, it still counts as cheating.

If you're that curious, maybe talk to your husband about threesomes or split up with him in pursuit of a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭blathnaid21

Hi ,
    i am a married woman for the last year and half and i've bein with my husband for 4 years.
    last march i wonder what it would be like to be with a woman so i went on bebo and looked for women who wanted to have fun and i discussed it with my husband and he had no probelm whats so ever.infact he said to do something about it so i did. so anyway i made a bebo site and got with a girl in limerick which i went with her for 2 or 3 months and she was useless so then i got with this beautiful woman from aussie and she came to ireland and we had full on sex and the i met her in england again b4 she went back to aussie and the same happened again.
    Hun people tell u that its cheating when no way its not cheating because if u tell your husband everything, its not cheating. its only cheating if u do not tell him. discuss it with your husband and he will tell u go ahead because thats what happened to me. i keep in contact with my girlfriend and we going to meet her in aussie next summer and the same will happen again and my husband loves the info and if you feel embarrassed email him about it. i told my husband that i wanted to sleep with women and then after i told him the details what happened and he just got a hard on over the details and hun when u sleep with women, the sex is a 100 times better with your husband always.thats my advice and experience for ya anyway so hope it helps and remember its not cheating.its only cheating if you do not tell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Hi ,
    i am a married woman for the last year and half and i've bein with my husband for 4 years.
    last march i wonder what it would be like to be with a woman so i went on bebo and looked for women who wanted to have fun and i discussed it with my husband and he had no probelm whats so ever.infact he said to do something about it so i did. so anyway i made a bebo site and got with a girl in limerick which i went with her for 2 or 3 months and she was useless so then i got with this beautiful woman from aussie and she came to ireland and we had full on sex and the i met her in england again b4 she went back to aussie and the same happened again.
    Hun people tell u that its cheating when no way its not cheating because if u tell your husband everything, its not cheating. its only cheating if u do not tell him. discuss it with your husband and he will tell u go ahead because thats what happened to me. i keep in contact with my girlfriend and we going to meet her in aussie next summer and the same will happen again and my husband loves the info and if you feel embarrassed email him about it. i told my husband that i wanted to sleep with women and then after i told him the details what happened and he just got a hard on over the details and hun when u sleep with women, the sex is a 100 times better with your husband always.thats my advice and experience for ya anyway so hope it helps and remember its not cheating.its only cheating if you do not tell him.

Tell me this, does your husband enjoy being a doormat????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

its cheating unless your husband tells you its ok

i can almost guarantee that if your husband says he is ok with it he expects to be part of it if ot from the start soon after

Tell me this, does your husband enjoy being a doormat????

Excuse me how dere you say that. your just sad because my husband knows every detail and our relationship perfect and wonderful and its amazing for your info.So i wouldn't say doormat because thats not how it is.

Its only cheating if you do not tell your husband everything about it but if you tell him everything, its not cheating.
    Sex with your husband is 100 times better and amazing afterwords which is the great and brillant bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Think there are two different debates going on here really.

If you are considering this behind your partners back then yes in my mind it is most definitely cheating.

However I don't see how anyone can comment on what goes on in an open and honest relationship. It is between those in it and many people are comfortable with situations like that described, many are not either granted but it's not for anyone else to villify.

OP can you talk to your husband. I would if I were you as these thoughts are part of who you are and especially if they are more than just a long-held fantasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

discuss it with your husband and he will tell u go ahead because thats what happened to me.
    Stating the obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated: that doesn't necessarily hold for all men

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement