Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet cleaner - HSS Hire

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Hey DIY forum,

First post in here and I am looking for some advice.

Has anyone ever used this carpet cleaner.
    Does it work well?
    Will it leave the carpets very wet?

Thanks people.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Most carpet cleaners available for hire look very similar to that and they all work the same way. I use them regularly and they do an excellent job, leaving carpets slightly damp but not enough to be noticeable, and they dry out very quickly. Main thing is to vacuum the carpets well first. However frequently you vacuum, you'll be amazed at the dirt the cleaner will pull out.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭amerden

I have used/hired a carpet cleaner called a "Rug Doctor" many many times in the past and found it to be excellent and so easy to use, I noticed that your location is Limerick, if you pop into 4Homes or Home Base they hire them out. I have found that if you follow the instructions given you can walk on the carpet after a very short time, it does a great job on sucking back the water and even better at cleaning the carpet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Thanks boardsies. I will give one of them a try.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement