Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study buddy wanted

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

So it seems I must give in and start studying. Is there anyone out there that will chain me down in the library on Saturday and go for lunch/teabreaks etc.

Studying alone doesn't seem to be working and studying with friends doesn't seem to be working.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Might be a good way to get to know some more boardsies!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

was that a yes? Sorry to sound desperate, but I really need to get some study done!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'd be up for that but I won't be back in Limerick until Monday. I'm hoping that Mr. Ergonomics' lack of Internet/tv channels will enforce some study tomorrow but I don't see that happening. He lives too close to town.

Could even procrastinate more by looking at that issue with your car:D:D

I think I fixed it! I put air in the tyres, and the problem one was the only one that needed any. Since then, no noise! Yay! And the button in the door hinge fixes the light! But if you want to check it out anyway, work anyway. Who am I to come between a man and his mechanics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ninty9er wrote: »
    So it seems I must give in and start studying. Is there anyone out there that will chain me down in the library on Saturday and go for lunch/teabreaks etc.

Studying alone doesn't seem to be working and studying with friends doesn't seem to be working.

Hey ninty...I'll be back in Limerick by lunch-time saturday, and cos my house is WAY too cold to study in, id prob go to the library or at least the KBS building to study...That any good for you?

Economics any good to you???

KBS will be fine. I'll book a study room tomorrow.

Yeah I'll do a bit of economics. Then I'll spend Sunday cramming for monday's marketing exam...

Post here or PM me with details of where you'll be ...Fingers crossed I'll be there by 2 o clock saturday...Hopefully I'll be getting the bus at 10...could be 11 though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Is there anyone out there that will chain me down

/is surprised nobody else picked up on this.

/awaits rmacms generic bondage response.

kaimera wrote: »

I was waiting for the effing inuendo to start:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I was waiting for the effing inuendo to start:pac:

In-Your-Endo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote: »

Far to drunk to do so......I fell in a pile of nettles on the way home :/ my hands hurt but I'm sure if ninty9er is into being chained up I could probably manage it at some point.

rmacm wrote: »
    I fell in a pile of nettles on the way home :/ my hands hurt

That is just classic:D

rmacm wrote: »
    Far to drunk to do so......I fell in a pile of nettles on the way home :/ my hands hurt but I'm sure if ninty9er is into being chained up I could probably manage it at some point.
    so rory is a bit bi when drunk...he'll chain up anybody irregardless of sex :)

wtf? drunk @ 0018???

Jaysis.

oh, study buddy = fuck buddy. I know what you meant!

Yes that's it Denis, myself Dave and Aoife are going to have a threesome in full view in a KBS breakout room:pac:

Yes that's it Denis, myself Dave and Aoife are going to have a threesome in full view in a KBS breakout room:pac:

I'll take the pictures! :cool:

But yeah, a boards study group (sadly all I have to offer is law :mad: ) sounds good to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Now that I would possibly pay to see.......I think, if it involved chains you've got me sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Economics any good to you???

KBS will be fine. I'll book a study room tomorrow.

Have you guys got the email with all the essays on it?...... I have it if your looking for a leg up and haven't got it already!!!

Let the innuendo begin....... again!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I assume she'll be in her sexy black number? For a brief period anyway.

:eek: I did not sign up for that! :eek:

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote: »
    I assume she'll be in her sexy black number? For a brief period anyway.

Different Aoife. We are many.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

DJCR wrote: »
    Have you guys got the email with all the essays on it?...... I have it if your looking for a leg up and haven't got it already!!!

Let the innuendo begin....... again!!!

what there's an email with the essays? for ireland in the world economy??
    if it is for that module, that would be very handy if you could send it on to me..

Harpy wrote: »
    what there's an email with the essays? for ireland in the world economy??
    if it is for that module, that would be very handy if you could send it on to me..

I've a few for Ireland in the World Economy, including a sample essay for Enterprise Formation

Also have a sample answer for Mgt Acc compulsory question.

PM your ID and I'll email it to you

Actually, the more I read the OP, the more it reads like a lonely hearts ad or something :)

Having been in touch with Ninty and Mossin, we'll be in the lobby of KBS around 2 today.

Wear a white glove on your left hand and hold an egg in your right to identify yourself... :p

Myself and Klong are in room KB1-16 awaiting the arrival of all the other eager students! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 plumlover

Hey, it is I, the one who collect whips from SU reception etc, in the library at the mojo if you want to take a break. I will send you my mobile number by mail.

Food stables?

Ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

hey does anyone know the opening times of the library?
    is it 11-6?? or is it open earlier/later cause its exam time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I think it is the normal hours, 11-6, but I'm not 100%

• Advertisement

0900-2100 Service desks Mon-Fri
    0830-2300 Building open Mon- Fri

1000-1630 Service desks Sat; closed Sun
    1000-1900 Building open Sat
    1100-1800 Building open Sun

Advertisement