Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study buddy wanted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Apologies for not showing up, but I really wasn't feeling the may west and couldn't even eat until after 7:(:(

So it seems tomorrow will have to be a 36 hour day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ninty9er wrote: »
    So it seems I must give in and start studying. Is there anyone out there that will chain me down in the library on Saturday and go for lunch/teabreaks etc.

Studying alone doesn't seem to be working and studying with friends doesn't seem to be working.
    Apologies for not showing up, but I really wasn't feeling the may west and couldn't even eat until after 7:(:(

So it seems tomorrow will have to be a 36 hour day!!

You try to help someone out and they go get drunk and abandon ya!
    Last time I try and help an accountant :p :pac:

Like I said to ya Ninty, I have no sympathy for self-inflicted unwellness!
    Myself and Klong got a bit of work done anyways, so it wasnt a total waste. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

I've a few for Ireland in the World Economy, including a sample essay for Enterprise Formation

Also have a sample answer for Mgt Acc compulsory question.

PM your ID and I'll email it to you

Received the following message

"ninty9er has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ninty9er from the recipient list and send the message again. "

Pm me and I'll sort you out !!!

Harpy wrote: »
    what there's an email with the essays? for ireland in the world economy??
    if it is for that module, that would be very handy if you could send it on to me..
    DJCR wrote: »
    Received the following message

"ninty9er has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ninty9er from the recipient list and send the message again. "

Pm me and I'll sort you out !!!

It was harpy who was looking for the essays, not Ninty9er, and I've already sorted her out with them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote: »
    I've already sorted her out.

Nice. Study buddies working out well I see!

• Advertisement

I do my duties :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

God do I feel a little silly now !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I know it's only one down guys, but are people actually meeting up and studying for exams?

Useful for those not finishing this year to know etc etc.

oh, and also for may exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

If someone wants to meet up between now and end of exams to make me study (seriously, get laid and stop annoying me) and keep me away from boards/facebook/my wii/my ds/naps/food/home and away/the crescent then just shout. The downside is that I am not doing the same course or any of the same modules as anyone here. It's a pain cause I could do with some help.

I'm so over trying to remove anything that could be made dirty from my posts. It's akin to censorship. Ye're stressing me out with your randiness.

ergonomics wrote: »
    If someone wants to meet up between now and end of exams to nail me to a desk (don't go there, any of ye)

This is just TOO HARD an opportunity to pass up!

• Advertisement

*Takes Mossin off her 'People I could study with' list*

If someone wants to meet up between now and end of exams to nail me to a desk (don't go there, any of ye)

Jesus Christ! :pac:

Paging Rmacm to this thread now!

Now, it's edited, ye can all relax. And I retract my request for someone to study with. Too much hassle.

*Takes Mossin off her 'People I could study with' list*

Ah come on! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If someone wants to meet up between now and end of exams to make me study (seriously, get laid and stop annoying me) and keep me away from boards/facebook/my wii/my ds/naps/food/home and away/the crescent then just shout. The downside is that I am not doing the same course or any of the same modules as anyone here. It's a pain cause I could do with some help.
    Might be up for that on Sunday in particular, perhaps some of the next few days as well. I probably need the same encouragement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

kaimera wrote: »
    I know it's only one down guys, but are people actually meeting up and studying for exams?

Useful for those not finishing this year to know etc etc.

oh, and also for may exams!

Have met up with Mossin already- so a precedent has been set :cool:

Anyone want to meet up Wednesday afternoon?

I'm so over trying to remove anything that could be made dirty from my posts. It's akin to censorship. Ye're stressing me out with your randiness.

Were you not offering:p:p

sceptre wrote: »
    Might be up for that on Sunday in particular, perhaps some of the next few days as well. I probably need the same encouragement.
    How are things for you btw?

The downside is that I am not doing the same course or any of the same modules as anyone here. It's a pain cause I could do with some help.

What course is it exactly? Some new person might see the post.

We'll stop being sex crazed loons now.

Might be up for that on Sunday in particular, perhaps some of the next few days as well.

:eek: There are children possibly reading this Seamus!! :eek:

That sort of talk should be kept to PM! :pac:

• Advertisement

klong wrote: »

I'm meeting with Busi to give accounting notes...I wouldnt mind meeting again though to do work!

I can does 2 moro afternoon...working at 5 tho.

I won't be back in Limerick until about 10 cause of work and that but the rest of the week is fine either. Same goes for this week. First exam isn't until Friday.
    Were you not offering:p:p

I just thought that once, just once, I'd get away without censoring everything I write. I learnt my lesson. Censorship FTW!

Edit: I'm doing Irish and New Media by the way.

Peteee wrote: »

Speak for yourself:pac::pac:

Peteee wrote: »
    What course is it exactly? Some new person might see the post.

<-- points to location tag.

spaek for yerself!

note to lurkers: i'm actually the nicest guy here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

The lotta yis should just go and study and leave the fun times to those of us who have already paid our penance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Exam at 1230, so after...4 suits me best.

I just thought that once, just once, I'd get away without censoring everything I write. I learnt my lesson. Censorship FTW!

Its exam time, and the lads are tired of not getting anything, and are jumping at the slightest mention of nailing someone to a desk...At least you learnt something from the experience :pac:

The lotta yis should just go and study and leave the fun times to those of us who have already paid our penance :p
    fun times?

you know you dont have to ask darlin' ;)

• Advertisement

Exam at 1230, so after...4 suits me best.

About 4 would suit me good also...Where you wanna meet?
    KBS lobby again?

Advertisement