Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study buddy wanted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The lotta yis should just go and study and leave the fun times to those of us who have already paid our penance :p

I am studying, just started on essay 2 of 3 for tomorrow....the asking had better suit or I'm rightly foooked....but you'll have connections BD, remember week 0 lodging/mollysing....you've got connections...pfft:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Mossin wrote: »
    Its exam time, and the lads are tired of not getting anything, and are jumping at the slightest mention of nailing someone to a desk...At least you learnt something from the experience :pac:

Pssh, ye're always like this, don't blame exams! I spent the summer being the only girl in a house with three males. I know what ye're really like.

Holy crap, mention nailing someone to a desk and the thread gains two pages of posts. Feck this journalist lark, I think I should become an erotic novelist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ergonomics wrote: »
    I spent the summer with three males. I know what ye're really like.

You are begging for a slagging there! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Pssh, ye're always like this, don't blame exams! I spent the summer being the only girl in a house with three males. I know what ye're really like.

Disregards previous post, and settles in for foursome story...and I'm not talking about golf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

About 4 would suit me good also...Where you wanna meet?
    KBS lobby again?

Just don't forget the secret phrase...:cool:

• Advertisement

I hate you. I hate you all.

Peteee wrote: »
    Disregards previous post, and settles in for foursome story...and I'm not talking about golf!

Ah but they were playing with 9 holes!

klong wrote: »
    Just don't forget the secret phrase...:cool:

Oh but of course ;) the phrase, how could I forget

Doubles tennis actually. Sheesh!

New balls please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

kaimera wrote: »
    fun times?

you know you dont have to ask darlin' ;)
    I know, that's what I'm afraid of.
    ninty9er wrote: »
    I am studying, just started on essay 2 of 3 for tomorrow....the asking had better suit or I'm rightly foooked....but you'll have connections BD, remember week 0 lodging/mollysing....you've got connections...pfft:D
    What connections have I now?!?! I can't remember week 0!! :pac:
    Feck this journalist lark, I think I should become an erotic novelist.
    An Focal could do with a new columnist...............
    I hate you. I hate you all.
    *sniff*

New balls please!

I should have said doubles badminton so you could have replied with 'Watch the shuttlecock'. I apologise for depriving you of such a blatant dirty joke. :pac:

Material like this would make me search out An Focal!

Oh I'm so doing that.

*sniff*

Except you, of course, and maybe a few others. Who am I kidding. I don't hate anyone.

I should have said doubles badminton so you could have replied with 'Watch the shuttlecock'. I apologise for depriving you of such a blatant dirty joke. :pac:

Too obvious, though I'm slightly disapointed with the line I have, but still, I like to be challenged a small bit at least!

This thread is actually making people study and come together...as I'm sure the 4 of ye did! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Hahaha - sorry this whole thread deserves a laugh - I just can't believe how mentally ****ed up everyone is at de mo!!!

I'd just love to shout FAULT!!

SECOND SERVICE (please)!!!! :L :L :L :L

DJCR wrote: »
    Hahaha - sorry this whole thread deserves a laugh - I just can't believe how mentally ****ed up everyone is at de mo!!!

Hell, half of us aren't even doing exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Too obvious, though I'm slightly disapointed with the line I have, but still, I like to be challenged a small bit at least!

This thread is actually making people study and come together...as I'm sure the 4 of ye did! :pac:
    that cos yer line sucked. simple as. ya got own3d with yer crappt golf line too :P

Hell, half of us aren't even doing exams!

Which worries me more than you'll ever know...

I know him, I wouldnt worry yourself too much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I'm not worried :)

Material like this would make me search out An Focal!
    What, you mean you don't countdown to the next issue as the content currently stands? That cut me deep...real deep! You're dead to me!
    DJCR wrote: »
    At the mo....sure....just "at the mo"............................ :rolleyes:

What, you mean you don't countdown to the next issue as the content currently stands? That cut me deep...real deep! You're dead to me!

With how busy I was this semester I've barely seen 3 editions of An Focal :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

On further thought ...... no - not justat the mo!!!

The chicks in the library thread prooves that !!!! :):):):):)

It's okay, neither has BD, editor /at/ ulsu /dot/ ie now goes directly to the printer who puts it all together and sends it to Dr. Phil for approval.

thus helping me study....albeit slower, but still keeping me awake!!

It's okay, neither has BD, editor /at/ ulsu /dot/ ie now goes directly to the printer who puts it all together and sends it to Dr. Phil for approval.

I'm blaming Dr Phil for everything from now on so. Eggggggggcellent.

:eek: and there she was trying to make me feel bad!

• Advertisement

:eek: and there she was trying to make me feel bad!

...............................Cookie?

my God, I haven't used the cookie incentive in sooo long...definitely time to resurrect that one...

Advertisement