Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyfermot -What Do You Think

Options
  • 04-12-2008 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi
    I was just wondering what do you think about Ballyfermot
    I dont want people who dont actualy live in Ballyfermot to give there opinions , Just the people who live there
    Or used to

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

And Also The Cherry Orchard ,Part of ballyfermot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

What if I drove through it whilst someone was being shot?

Not an opinion, just a fact.

A lot of the people there are decent skin, went to college there for 3 years and never had any hassle. Walked to and from Cherry Orchard train station every day with again, no issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Kershaw.D wrote: »
    And Also The Cherry Orchard ,Part of ballyfermot

As a nearby resident, technically Chapelizod but in reality Ballyfermot, I say avoid!

And what's worse is you've chosen the wrong end of the place.
    If there is such a thing as a good area in Ballyfermot then it's closer to the city centre, not down by Cherry Orchard

I'm not ranting here OP, I go through the area every day, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have :)

I'll agree that most people in the area are lovely and the elderly people are very friendly. There are lots of students about in the college but you'd hardly see them.
    But there is plenty wrong with the area too. As a comparison, I used to live near Ballybough and that was a far better area imo, even if a lot of people look down on it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Thread closed. In future, please read the charter before posting.
    "Northside v southside", "working class areas v middle class" areas, "best area", "worst area" type threads will no longer be permitted. They are totally pointless and not worth the hassle they cause.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement