Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health and safety statements and public liability insurance

Options
  • 05-12-2008 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey,

doing an event management course at the moment and need to get a health and safety statement from the store in which i am allegedly doing the event but they won't help--does anyone work in a retail store who can get access to their health and safety statement?

also i need to get a copy of a public liability insurance form that all stores would have to cover them against any accidents in store--would anyone know where i could find a copy of these 2 documents

maybe there's even a website that i don't know about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

They are not required to produce it unless the statement applies to you (ie you are doing construction work for them), I suggest you keep looking at a few places till you get one to let you copy it.

A church would be a good bet as they need a statement and are usually very obliging.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maggiemae

How about saying that the store employs less than 3 people. Therefore no safety statement legally required ;)

Advertisement