Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people

Options
  • 05-12-2008 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else have those people in their class who just keep on talking and dont show regard for people who want to learn...Theres one lad in my class who keeps inturupting... stealing my things...etc... its just makes me so angry:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

poisonated wrote: »
    Does anyone else have those people in their class who just keep on talking and dont show regard for people who want to learn...Theres one lad in my class who keeps inturupting... stealing my things...etc... its just makes me so angry:mad:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, people just being rude, deliberately antagonistic, people putting their hand up and practically quoting Institute notes on completely unrelated points, people massaging the people in front of them.

Here's a seperate example of their idiocy "Sir, did you hear about those nuns in Cork", "No XXXXX, I havent, what about them", "Doesnt matter".

Billy, take it to PI

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Ya I know the type of people your on about all right. Thankfully the ones who bothered me left after the JC, so I was able to start new in the LC!

You should try not sitting beside them if you are and if you are really bothering ya maybe you should have a quiet word with the teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fad wrote: »
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean, people just being rude, deliberately antagonistic, people putting their hand up and practically quoting Institute notes on completely unrelated points, people massaging the people in front of them.

Here's a seperate example of their idiocy "Sir, did you hear about those nuns in Cork", "No XXXXX, I havent, what about them", "Doesnt matter".

Billy, take it to PI

Arent you in an all-boys school? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

it has to be one of the most annoying things.
    theres a few people in my year who constantly do it, and i swear if i had a gun some days...

last week in religion a girl started shouting at our teacher telling her that the class was boring and that her opinion was wrong... there was never an apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

There's this bitch in my French class, who just will not stfu. Fugly cow has to be told to be quiet at least 6 times during the class, just shut up you bitch, its the leaving cert!!

• Advertisement

kateos2 wrote: »
    it has to be one of the most annoying things.
    theres a few people in my year who constantly do it, and i swear if i had a gun some days...

last week in religion a girl started shouting at our teacher telling her that the class was boring and that her opinion was wrong... there was never an apology.

Whoa!:eek: Calm down there mate! Is it really that bad?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Murder is hardly ever the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Just bask in the glory of the fact that after June you'll never have to see these ignorant people again! \o/ Nothing annoyed me more in school than these absolute f*cktards but if they wish to mess up their own chances for the exams then so be it.

You'll never have to see them again! :D

Ya, I don't know why some people don't even bother doing a tap in school. Your there so you might as well give it a shot. We had a Xmas/November tests last week and someone in my Biology class got 5%! Like wtf?! If his not gonna bother his arse about it he might aswell go off and get a job instead of wasting his time in school.

Piste wrote: »
    Arent you in an all-boys school? :pac:

YES,

(and i was refering to the OP.....creep)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Animo wrote: »
    Whoa!:eek: Calm down there mate! Is it really that bad?!

for one person yes it is...

/psycho murderer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

A good 30% of English class every day is wasted on attention seekers taking the piss out of the teacher and generally being wacky... so frustrating.

Really though its down to the teacher imo. Some teachers can't handle students at all and students know that they can get away with loadsa stuff. While if you had a real hard ass teacher, they wouldn't really be messing or wasting the class(well I suppose they can, and have in my experience, waste class time by being givin out to)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

Hahahahaha. I finished school last june. Thank ****. I did nothin in school but at least i didnt disturb other people. I just sat back and relaxed :D. Other people in some of my classes were annoyin, (not for me, i wasnt one o those hard working school types) They disrespected the teacher every single day. One fella in my geography class kept whippin out his cock and walking round with it out when the teacher wasnt lookin!!! Ah, funny times....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Yep. The same messers are in my Biology class but that teacher has the no-messing-juju down to a tee. She's not even a hardass, it would just never occur to anyone to disrespect/cross her.

My history class was a different story altogether. The teacher didnt take any ****. Got pissed off over stupid things too, like people missin some notes from folders an ****, I was in ordinary level with two o the lads so it was grand for us. He didnt really care bout people doin ordinary level. :D

What seems to be a big thing in my school, is that people are learning elsewhere, like the IOE, so they dont feel that they have to pay attention and can mess all they want.

come on people, you have to admit tho that some o the **** they do is funny!

The only reason they done half the **** they did is coz they got a reaction, people laughin an stuff

chops1990 wrote: »
    My history class was a different story altogether. The teacher didnt take any ****. Got pissed off over stupid things too, like people missin some notes from folders an ****, I was in ordinary level with two o the lads so it was grand for us. He didnt really care bout people doin ordinary level. :D

Theres a teacher in my school like that aswell. I don't have her now but I did when I was in first year. She teaches business and economics. She would give out to people for the stupidest things like forgetting a red biro when doing accounts. Hated going into the class for the simple fact she got mad over nothing.

• Advertisement

hahaha, i love when teachers like that get whats coming to them. like disruptive students Muahahahahahahaha

Ya, not many people like her to be honest. Our school ain't too bad in the knacker/discipline area but still in the last year or two she has had her car keyed and a rock thrown through the windshield(or else the back window, can't remember)

Hahaha, she must of given a lot of punishment homework in her time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

its particuraly annoying when people keep inturupting and putting people down if they need extra help(such as grinds in the institute etc)

That wasnt a particular prob in my school, seeing as most the trouble makers were the ones getting grinds

She has given a fair bit indeed although I know teachers who give more, its just her general bitchyness which people hate her for.

Ah Well there's always gonna be people like that everywhere. Tho i do love seeing them gettin their comupence

poisonated wrote: »
    its particuraly annoying when people keep inturupting and putting people down if they need extra help(such as grinds in the institute etc)

Maybe one should keep notes that he/she obtained to themselves rather than quoting them, making kinda random points in a vain attempt to sound informed :)

Being random is a sure sign of intelligence. Where'd the wolf go?

• Advertisement

chops1990 wrote: »
    Being random is a sure sign of intelligence. Where'd the wolf go?

Down the road, to the right.

Why do you ask?

Advertisement