Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4DS vs M3DS (whats the difference?)

Options
  • 05-12-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I mod my DS to play homebrew games. I have an R4 but I am considering getting this M3 DS. Does anyone know what the difference between the 2 is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Essentially nothing!! They are almost identical, and are both becoming out of date (no new updates). If you're getting a new one i think DSTT, acekard are still updated regularly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

animaX wrote: »
    Essentially nothing!! They are almost identical, and are both becoming out of date (no new updates). If you're getting a new one i think DSTT, acekard are still updated regularly

The M3DS Real is still being supported by the M3 Team it is a different card to the M3DS Simply (Which was just a copy of the R4). An update for the Real was released just a couple of days ago.

Advertisement