Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alone

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 BalletFreq

Thanks all of you! It really gave me an insight to see that i'm not the only one here who came down on their own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

I was the only one from my entire college of 250 6th years aswell, I found it both scary and a great though.

Its a great opertunity to start anew, nobody knew who I was, nobody had a basis on how to judge me, I could jsut start from scratch.

but also scary in the sense that I was the only one and I had nobody to fall back on.

To be honest, I loved it. Ive made so many new friends now, you just have to put yourself out there and be forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

BalletFreq wrote: »
    Thanks all of you! It really gave me an insight to see that i'm not the only one here who came down on their own!

Well I'm glad that people were of help to you.
    Make sure that you keep posting here now, and get to now people, albeit through the internet, I'm sure we'll be organising a night out in the new year!
    So definitely come to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Mossin wrote: »
    I'm sure we'll be organising a night out in the new year!
    So definitely come to that.

Fcuk the new year - 20th of DECEMber all the way!!!

I'm gonna get absolutely hammered drunk by 9pm then I'm gonna be worse by 10pm etc etc etc

Then when i wake up the next morning I'll stil be stotious drunk and I'll have a great half day on the 21st!!!!

DJCR wrote: »

I'm gonna get absolutely hammered drunk by 9pm then I'm gonna be worse by 10pm etc etc etc

Then when i wake up the next morning I'll stil be stotious drunk and I'll have a great half day on the 21st!!!!

There is no point organising a Boards Beers around exam time, cos people are too ****ed to remember them, and its not an easy time for new people to meet others!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 BalletFreq

Sounds good!

Yeh, right now would be a bad time, coz at the moment, I feel nauseous with anxiety!

eek! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

DJCR wrote: »

How's about the 21st?? since people will be more inclined to stick with their classes after last exam?

What'll be open on campus that day?

AFAIK the Stables are closing after the 20th until some time in the new year.

We could have it in the Hurlers or Groody, or go into town I suppose...

Also, a lot of people may be gone home for xmas then, or at least going home that day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

What'll be open on campus that day?

AFAIK the Stables are closing after the 20th until some time in the new year.

We could have it in the Hurlers or Groody, or go into town I suppose...

Also, a lot of people may be gone home for xmas then, or at least going home that day

anyone got a house we can borrow:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Tbh I'd say pick a day first week back in semester 2.

If I make it that far.....fooking exams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

cson wrote: »
    Tbh I'd say pick a day first week back in semester 2.

I agree week 2 would be perfect!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

There is no point organising a Boards Beers around exam time, cos people are too ****ed to remember them, and its not an easy time for new people to meet others!

I agree wholeheartedly. So there.

Advertisement