Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

P***ed off with driving

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

smemon wrote: »
    Tractors should be banned from all national primary roads. At least from 7am-7pm.

+1!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I thought I would never reach this point but here we go.... I am so fed up with driving at the minute...! There is absolutely no pleasure in driving now..
    1. This is due to the fact that the roads are full of f**king donkeys who insist on driving at 37.32mph in a 60mph holding the whole country up. I dont mind sitting behind someone who is tipping along at 55-60mph I'll sit there all day no problem with a 2 sec gap. But these barstewards in their 94 Corolla's really get on my wick... They drive hugging the white line when there is loads of room on the side....:mad:

2. Tailgaters really really get on my nerves. Why sit 2" off someones bumper bullying them at 60mph...? What does this achieve...? This is a dangerous practice and seems to be getting worse. :(

3. Common courtesey seems to be all but gone. Its all fighting for lanes and people cutting you off to get in. We are all going the same direction what does 2 seconds matter ....?

Its got so bad now that I travel at 4-5am when all the "undesireables" are in their beds.

Sorry for the rant.......!

well you havent drove in lithuania m8, its a wildwest on roads there. After i came in ireland 3 years ago, i still think peaople drive here friendly.

I would say, just relax m8. There is alot worse inalot of countries

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Alicano

I got to give at least one vertical finger to 87% of the taxi world.Who the hell do u think u are!!?..and a quick nod to every knacker 17-20 yr old who can just about see over the wheel of their glanza and has his/her 4 petrol station attendant mates in the back.
    Thankfully im on the road at 0330 everyday...oh the freedom!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Scottie99

smemon wrote: »
    Lorry drivers should be fined for overtaking on motorways.
    Why? The rest of Europe allows it. Once again Ireland's authorities light tears behind!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

this thread reminds me of something i saw about a month back,

i was leaving a supervalu carpark and saw a car flying around the car park trying to make the green light out,he didnt and i pulled up behind him,i was watchin the lights for cars coming from the right as it went red,guy in front started driving out into the road (while our light was still red) and was nearly wiped out by a car coming from the right which i assume had accelerated to make the lights!!

could have been a nasty crash for the sake of a few seconds,and for a silly reason,they both broke a red light!! gardai would of loved it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement