Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher & Tumble-Dryer

Options
  • 05-12-2008 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    We are in a 2-bed house in the Wood and were wondering if anyone has managed to accommodate both a dishwasher and a tumble dryer in the kitchen area?

It is obviously tight enough for space as it is but we could really do with getting the two installed and would rather fit them into the existing space than having to do anything more drastic.

Any ideas??

(P.S. I know the current washing machine is a washer-dryer but we really do need a separate dryer.)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭In the Woods

We got the dishwasher in the kitchen but the dryer had to into the cupboard in the downstairs tiolet. I took the back out of the cupboard and moved the doors slightly forward. It's ok, but not ideal, can be quiet noisy when the condenser dryer is going. I probably need to box it in more and do a bit of sound insulation on it...that's what new year's resolutions are for!!

Advertisement