Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dog in Lackagh area (little Jack Russell Terrier)

Options
  • 05-12-2008 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

My dog went missing from my back garden (not sure how, as it's secured, maybe someone let her out...) and she has been missing now nearly 24 hours. She is a little white Jack Russell Terrier with black eyes and a brown circular patch on her back. Answers to the name of Carna but is quite friendly so would probably come to you anyway!

My phone number is on her collar if you find her. I'd be so grateful to hear any news. She means an awful lot to me!

Thanks,
    Caoilfionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'm about a mile away, i'll keep a lookout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cmoorhead

Thanks GalwayRush,

Much appreciated. I've since realised that she was in fact taken. She is such a friendly little soul and whoever took her will probably try to sell her on. I'm offering a reward to anyone who returns her.

Thanks,
    Caoilfionn

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Would it be possible to put adds in the local papers where they sell dogs saying yours has been stolen? Keep an eye on them yourself just in case too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cmoorhead

I'll check that out - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Feck, sick bastard , whoever stole a dog.:mad: Will keep a look out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement