Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Indicaors on BMW's and Mercs...Not Standard?

Options
  • 05-12-2008 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭

Why do people who drive mercs or beemers insist on not indicating? usual culprit is the middle aged rep with the jacket hanging on the little hook over the back driver window...happened twice yesterday on my way home. Are the owners so up to their eyeballs paying back a car loan that they cant afford (or ever could) for a status symbol that they tell the dealer to leave the bulbs out i cant afford them. Friggin wrecks my head..,....breathe....breathe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Why do Nun's ignore their mirrors? Why do women do their makeup in traffic? Why is the sky blue?

Pointless thread, most drivers of all makes of cars don't bother indicating anymore - it's hardly brand specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

ned78 wrote: »
    Pointless thread, most drivers of all makes of cars don't bother indicating anymore - it's hardly brand specific.

Thank you! (saves me the explanation for closing this thread :D)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement