Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cushions on the parcel shelf.....Grrrr

Options
  • 05-12-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

I hereby decree open season on all twittering ninnies with cushions in the back window.
    You may have excellent taste in fabric and that night class on interior design at the community school really opened your eyes to the endless possibilities of chintz (not to mention the young man who sat beside you had a very nice bottom - although in retrospect he may have been one of those homosexuals) BUT THE REAR WINDOW HAS A PURPOSE. And its not to decorate with twee cushions - even if they are nicely arranged in a casual, randomly-scattered manner.

So next time you're in a HGV's blind spot in the overtaking lane of the the M50 doing 20km/h less than the limit, dabbing your brakes, thinking "will I won't I" - here's a thought. Check your fecking rear-view, then either overtake or pull in & let me and the twenty other poor, smouldering, teeth-grinders past.
    Bitch!

...and breathe....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Jesus, Everyone is havin a good oul rant today!

I do agree with you tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

nothing beats this though
    haekelrolle-ar-w300-h300.jpg
    (bog roll inside)

Advertisement