Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q regarding c c purchase

Options
  • 05-12-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

hi everyone, i ordered an item online last week and payed by credit card. anyways at the time order went through correctly and all that but,as it hasn't appeared on my statement, have they taken the money out yet? im just worried as all the usual monthly payment protection, cash interest and purchase interest have come out, and im afraid what im left with isnt enough to cover the thing ordered last week. im probably not making sense but question, since the transaction went throught on that day last week does that mean that they are paid now? or do i have to start worrying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Some companies dont charge the credit card until they are about to ship the product. Have you gotten a dispatch confirmation yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭suimhneas

yeah got picked up by courier in dublin yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

If its not showing up on your cc account then its not been processed yet. Did you ever notice that there can be two dates listed for a transaction? The transaction date (which is the date you authorised a debit on the account) and the posting date (the date it actually got debited from your account).

If you think you are going to be short it might be best to lodge a few bob to the account to be sure :)

Advertisement