Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLUE SANTA HAT

• 05-12-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where I would be able to pick up a blue santa hat this evening by any chance in dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

You could try phoning leinster rugby as they were giving them away at December matches last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Grawns wrote: »
    You could try phoning leinster rugby as they were giving them away at December matches last year.

I'm actually looking to get them so I can wear it at tomorrow's game :D, and damn it how did I miss them last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

I'm actually looking to get them so I can wear it at tomorrow's game :D, and damn it how did I miss them last year.

thought i saw blue generic santa hats in Centra on James's Street yesterday... you could give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

The last two years as I remember. Wrap up warm!

Advertisement