Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing City Folk vs Let's go to the city?

• 05-12-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi all you knowledgeable folk,

What's the difference between the Wii games Animal Crossing - City Folk and Animal Crossing - Let's Go to The City?

Or are the both the same?

Do all versions of this/these games come with Wii Speak or just special editions?

Thanks.
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

jolo wrote: »
    Hi all you knowledgeable folk,

What's the difference between the Wii games Animal Crossing - City Folk and Animal Crossing - Let's Go to The City?

Or are the both the same?

Do all versions of this/these games come with Wii Speak or just special editions?

Thanks.
    J

Both the same (Original title was City Folk, then they changed it).

It can be bought with or without Wii Speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jolo

Thank you.

Any ideas where it is the best price please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

Sorry, not sure about prices.

Just wanted to say this though, if you have played Animal Crossing Wild World on the DS this is pretty much the exact same game. If you are expecting a different experience with new "friends" or activities don't waste your money. I am very disappointed with it.

The controls are only ok. Writing letters is much fussier and slower than it was, which is a pain. Some of the controls were better on the DS, cleaner and easier to use.

If you are a diehard Animal Crossing fan and want the same game on a big screen go for it, this game is for you. If not, don't bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

jolo wrote: »
    Thank you.

Any ideas where it is the best price please?

'Don't know where the best price is; it's €36.99 on cdwow though. link

Make that €34.99, if you can get a €2 voucher from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jolo

Thanks guys.
    It's mainly for my daughter (also me though) and she's really into ACWW for DS and has asked Santa for it. just needed to be clear in her letter which title to put down!

I'm just throwing this in I should probably start a new thread for it though - how do you get the best out of the wii???
    I admit to being really disappointed with it. We got it for xmas last year and it's hardly been used but the kids want new games for xmas this year. We only have Mario galaxy and wii sport.
    But people seem to be able to do lots of other stuff with it. Or can they without modding it?
    I can't even find the homebrew channel.
    but without modding or homebrew what else can we do with it really?
    I admit to not having spent much time with it as it bored me very quickly which really disappointed me cos I was the one gunning for it to be bought in the first place and I like my gadgets normally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement