Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Police Certificate Question

• 05-12-2008 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

I got the form from the local Gardaí station and I have my birth cert but it also says that I need a letter from the embassy attached to the application...

I'm applying for the USIT Canada Work Travel Program and its online application so I don't have any embassy documentation...what obvious answer am I missing here?:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 portally

I got my police cert from the local police station. You just have to tell them that it is for the Canadian embassy and they will give you the letter. Its important that you ask for the letter from the superintendent which is done in your local town. There is another police cert that is processed in Dublin I think, which is need for the American visas, and it can take 2-3 months so make sure it is not that one. It took about three weeks for me to get the letter.

Advertisement