Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Hire

Options
  • 05-12-2008 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anybody know were i can hire a mobile kitchen for a cooking demo? I need a large gas cooker and bench for plating up.

Tried most in yellow pages and only 1 of them can do this so far but I would like a few options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭MattKane

National Event Hire aka. Alternative Cater Hire. Based here in Cork, but they're national. I know the fella who owns it and their very good (not being biased, cause used them myself). If you want them to contact you just let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TasteNorthWest

Does anybody know were i can hire a mobile kitchen for a cooking demo? I need a large gas cooker and bench for plating up.

Tried most in yellow pages and only 1 of them can do this so far but I would like a few options

Hi Christine,I came across your post today and just wanted to let you know that my company has a mobile demonstration kitchen for hire. Its been used at lots of festivals and shows and is ideal for cookery demonstrations to audiences of all sizes. It comes with all you need including cooker and hob (that can be used as electric or gas), work tops, sinks, refridgeration, plasma screens and video camera etc. Do you still require this? If so please let me know an I'll send you over the info pack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leanneW

Hi TasteNorthWest,

I too am looking for companies who hire mobile demonstration kitchens. Please could you send me an info pack.

Thanks Leanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TasteNorthWest1

Dear Leanne and Christine,

Please send your email address to michael@foodanddrinkfestival.com
    This way I can reply to your address with the Demo Kitchen Info Pack.
    Any questions, you can contact me direct.

Many Thanks
    Michael
    michael@foodanddrinkfestival.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 polipo

Select Hire rent various pieces of kitchen cooking/serving equipment (incl. cookers, ovens, etc..). I've only rented tables and chairs from them - just saw these in their catalogue at the time.

http://www.selecthire.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Foodandmore

Sunnyfields operate a demonstration kitchen to promote local foods.

Advertisement