Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Banner Makers!!!! (Christmas Beers/Awards)

Options
  • 05-12-2008 2:05pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello all, I once again come cap in hand for your help. I need banners for the Christmas Beers / Boards Awards. Details are here. You can feel free to make one for the beers and one for the awards or a combined one, whatever suits you. It's the same event btw - just incase there's any confusion :)

I promise a pint for all who help and come up and claim it on the night!

My sincere thanks to you all again for the help in these matters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

beersnowutalk.png
    winenowutalk.png
    cocktailnowutalk.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Thanks for those - anyone else? PLEASE?!?!? I wanna get the banners uploaded tomorrow, so if you have any late night (or early morning) inspiration, have at it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I had done a more interesting one with Christmas lights, snow and everything, but I lost it all in a crash... lol gutted.

(the beers is running a Lord of the Rings theme this year right? <_< )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Sorry Kharn I saw this and I forgot all about it, not sure if its too late but here are two quick ones, I'll leave it up to you whether you want to put up the second one or not.
    bba.jpg
    bba2.jpg

Advertisement