Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best buy sofa beds?

• 05-12-2008 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

My other half wants to buy a sofa bed for our small spare room - its apparently his games room so doesn't want a regular bed - anyone would think its a mansion but its a tiny box room!
    Argos ones are home delivery only and some of the reviews aren't great. Anyone know where to get a decent one around dublin without spending a fortune?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

If you want an actual sofa that turns into a bed, you have to pay quite a bit for a decent one. On the other hand if you go for a futon type you'd get one in somewhere like Bargaintown.

FUTON

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

ozypozy wrote: »
    Argos ones are home delivery only and some of the reviews aren't great.

Where did you find the reviews? I'm looking vaguely for a sofa bed myself. I previously got one from The Pier, was delivered by Argos! So wondered if they are the same. It was about 300, wouldn't recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭Telgere

Got one of these. For the price mattress is very good.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09840012

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

ozypozy wrote: »
    Argos ones are home delivery only and some of the reviews aren't great.

Yeah I spent a night on one in a friends house once, wouldn't recommend them.

Advertisement