Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work phone recommendation

• 05-12-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭

Looking around for a new phone, as my xda orbit is literally failling apart.
    One that works well with email (preferably exchange). Bit blah about blackberrys. Would love an iphone, but the price seems mental still.
    Any suggestions? O2 or simfree only im afraid.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

i got the palm treo a while back and I highly recomment it... I got it for the same purposes

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427640

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Get a Nokia e71 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Brian_Uckfast

The Samsung X38i.

I never leave without it. You can hook it up to your front door, and download Acrobat Reader version 1.0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

phill106 wrote: »
    Looking around for a new phone, as my xda orbit is literally failling apart.
    One that works well with email (preferably exchange). Bit blah about blackberrys. Would love an iphone, but the price seems mental still.
    Any suggestions? O2 or simfree only im afraid.
    thanks
    The iPhone is simply not good enough with Exchange at the moment. I've had one for 4 months and have no doubt that it will get better with time, but if e-mail is your thing, stay away from the iPhone. If you need a good solid business phone, I can only recommend a Blackberry Curve

Advertisement