Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The West Wing Complete

• 05-12-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get the complete box set of the West Wing for reasonably cheap. Iv been quoted some massive prices

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Think Zavvi has it for €60 or €65.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭DenMan

Zavvi indeed has it. What a brilliant bargain. Never got into watching that series. Awesome offer. In fact the Sligo branch has a stack of them down there. Down to €65 from €180 I believe. Fantastic offer. Zavvi currently doing up to 70% discounts on DVD Box Sets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Yeah I picked this up in Zavvi for €65 couple of weeks ago. It's cheaper than HMV or any others. They've also got the entire Friends boxset for around the same if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Amazon have it here for £48.91 - or £51.87 delivered - which is at the most €62 euro - probably a bit less. The weak sterling is making Amazon cheaper for us even with delivery added on.

Advertisement