Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Xbox Live points.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They also have the 4200 points cards for £32.29 (€37.22 approx) but the 2100 points are better value for money!

Silly question but do they deliver the cards or email you the codes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

wii points are 13.95 which is very good too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Silly question but do they deliver the cards or email you the codes?
    Deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nice offer, never heard of the site though. Anyone used them before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Took a chance and ordered them, they arrived today, two seperate 2100 points packages (so 4200) for €34.85, can't be bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Do you get much for 2100 points ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

You get sweet fck all.

Bought some today cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭djb85

Any idea where the cheapest place to get them emailed to you would be? Have tried www.xboxliveuk76.com but they are out of stock.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

djb85 wrote: »
    Any idea where the cheapest place to get them emailed to you would be? Have tried www.xboxliveuk76.com but they are out of stock.

Thanks.

Ditto this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I was up the North yesterday shopping and picked up a 4200 points card in Gamestop for £34.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Dman001 wrote: »
    There have being a few threads here looking for the cheapest Xbox Live points so I'd thought I'd post this. 2100 Xbox Live Points for £15.49 delivered (under €18).

http://www.directfoto.co.uk/shop/browse/detail.aspx?productid=7474&

Enjoy!
    Directfoto have put the price of 2100 to £16.49. I ordered 2x2100 from MX2 last night for £15.99 each. I've ordered from MX2 before (an XBL sub through eBay) with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

For the impatient amoung us (like me), www.gamepointsnow.com have 2100 points at £17.95 and 4200 at £34.95. They email you a link to a scan of the code within seconds of buying it.

I used them before and worked perfectly. Just bought some more there. Gotta get me some Dreamcast game goodness. Ikaruga and Rez here I come :D!! Once I finish work of course :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Crunkussion

For the impatient amoung us (like me), www.gamepointsnow.com have 2100 points at £17.95 and 4200 at £34.95. They email you a link to a scan of the code within seconds of buying it.

I used them before and worked perfectly. Just bought some more there. Gotta get me some Dreamcast game goodness. Ikaruga and Rez here I come :D!! Once I finish work of course :(

You can also use the code "ntsc-uk" for a whole 50 pence off it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Is it possible to get a points card for GTA4: The Lost and the Damned ie. 1600 points exactly ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a points card for GTA4: The Lost and the Damned ie. 1600 points exactly ???

Yeah, i got 1600 in GAME for 18quid i think it was.

5T3PH3N wrote: »
    Yeah, i got 1600 in GAME for 18quid i think it was.
    I'm miles away from the nearest GAME. Thanks anyway, at least I know one exists :D
    Anywhere online maybe ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Surely the GTA code is a redemption code to download the Lost and Damned only?

Edit: Nope, just looked it up. Its points alright. You only save about a euro compared to points bought via the marketplace, but a saving is a saving. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can get it in most shops; HMV, GameStop, Smyths (€19.99). I think it might be cheaper in GameStop (for a change!).

I think it's 1600 points, not a Lost and Damned download code.

Judging by the prices it'd be nearly cheaper to get the points from some of the online retailers mentioned above. Thanks fort the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

22 euro for 2100 points in GAME isnt too bad, especially as the sterling is getting stronger....

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Crunkussion

I got around to buying from the gamepointsnow site with the code I posted and it came to a total of 19.63 for 2100, code came instantly too which is pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Great tip there, I'm going to order some off gamepointsnow after the LC. I really want to get Black, Farenheight and Braid. Also possibly peggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

The 2100 points packs are in the 2 for €40 in the game section of HMV

pretty good for bricks and mortar and they might give a student discount if you can get your hands on one of their seemingly elusive student discount cards

I'm gonna pick up a few for fallout DLC anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ya 4200 points for 40 euro would be decent if you need them.

Advertisement