Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

timing belt

Options
  • 05-12-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

i apologise if this has been done before folks just wondering what should i expect to pay for a timing belt on a toyota avensis 2.0l diesel heading to the local garage in the morning to get a price and would be nice to know what it should cost approx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭john1963

toyota petrols dont have a timing belt, they have a timing chain. not too sure about diesels. also some toyota diesels have peugeot engines

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

The Avensis 2.0L TD does have a timing belt.

I am talking about the mk I. Don't have a clue about the later models, D4d etc. The D4d's are peugot engines afaik.

Advertisement