Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand out of stock items

Options
  • 05-12-2008 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

So I ordered my system yesterday. I am looking at the items I bought and the Antec p182 is gone from ready for dispatch to longer than 1 week. Not good.
    Is there the likely hood that I didnt get the last one and I am going to suffer the horror stories you hear of a 3 month 4000 email fight with them? Kinda need this for christmas...
    OR should I stop worrying and wait for the payment to go through and find out if I got the last one?
    :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just send them an email asking, put ATTN:Juergen Seiffert in the subject, he was the only guy who ever replied to me from there :), I got replies quicker from him than my fluent german speaking friend got from them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Snickit

Thanks. Will fire one away now. Do I just include my order number?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

probably best to give them as much info as possible yeah

It is already showing as in stock now. I am tempted to not bother with the emails now so I dont complicate things.
    EDIT: The motherboard is out. Maybe it is time to check...

Well all this was pointless :o I checked my dads email (the one registered with them) to find that my order was dispatched on friday:)
    I was expecting 5 working days for payment and another 5 for shipping. So far 1 night for payment and shipping the next day I think it was.

• Advertisement

Seems that the package the case was in has gone on holidays :mad:
    The items was sent in 2 packages. Case in 1, components in the other. Components arrives yesterday, grand. But no case:confused:. No sign of it today either.. So rang up DHL and they could track the code for the parts which was delivered but the other code showed up as invalid:mad:. Not sounding good. Is it normal for the packages to be delivered seperatly or should I start emailing and ringing Hardwareversand.de?
    This isnt fun :(

Advertisement