Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De La Hoya vs Pacman

Options
  • 05-12-2008 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

I think Oscar is too big in this one. I'm confident of a De La Hoya win by k.o in one of the latter rounds. However the money seems to be going on Pacman at the moment.

Paddy Power are doing a money back special on all round betting. If the fight finishes in the first 6 Rounds, Paddy Power will refund all losing rounds bets on this fight.

I'm planning on backing even stakes on rounds 7 - 12.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

I was actually looking at the same bet, its a pity max refund per customer is only €300 if he does win in the first 6 rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Alicano

Just stuck 10euro down on a tie at 25-1..go on u know u want to!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

De La Hoya to win by ko / tko 3/2 ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

hotspur wrote: »
    De La Hoya to win by ko / tko 3/2 ftw.

On that myself. 8/5 in Ladbrokes including disqualification. Part of a treble for me so waiting to see how the other two legs get on before I pay for the fight though.

Hoping the Fagan-Khan fight is on in the pub. Oisin is a mate of my ex and I know his old sparring partner so gonna throw a hopeful tenner on him at 8/1 and an even more hopeful €2 on 1st round KO at 50/1 - both with Ladcrooks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Hats off to the the PAC. He has reached superstar status. Davey is in shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,529 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I thought from the very start that this fight was too unpredictable. In fairness the last result you would have expected was a Pacman stoppage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Lads lost a packet here. But i'm wondering should have we known. Apparently De La Hoya struggled with the weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Wouldn't agree that he struggled with the weight. He was two pounds under,seems that he made it quite comfortably. Looked fit and healthy. Maybe he's just past it after a long career and a long time since his last fight or the Pacman was just the better boxer on the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Collie D wrote: »
    Wouldn't agree that he struggled with the weight. He was two pounds under,seems that he made it quite comfortably. Looked fit and healthy. Maybe he's just past it after a long career and a long time since his last fight or the Pacman was just the better boxer on the night.

I think the issue of his weight is more about the weight he entered the ring at rather than what he weighed in at. He put hardly any of the lost weight back on between the weigh in and the fight. As such, DLH was under his fighting weight, looked very lethargic and was, in fact, lighter than Pacman in the ring.

Advertisement