Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All I Want For Christmas

• 05-12-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭

There's so much out there at the moment, i was just wondering what everyone is thinking of ? I was hoping to get the Nokia 5800 but i guess i'll have wait. Hope Santa brings you all what you want:D

Which One 23 votes

IPHONE
    0% 0 votes
    OMNIA
    43% 10 votes
    BLACKBERRY STORM
    13% 3 votes
    LG RENOIR
    4% 1 vote
    NOKIA N96
    0% 0 votes
    NOKIA 5800
    39% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

None of the above.

N82.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Nokia 5800 by far the best all round phone on that list :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Where is the aJaguar phone option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

C905

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

None of the above.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

World peace, an end to poverty, goodwill for all people and wifi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

those phones all suck.

I wouldn't mind a nice Iridium 9555 but I don't think anyone is going to get me one of those..lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I really really want a black and red ferrari edition Vertu with the hand stitched leather.......and a surprise:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

HTC Touch Pro or Nokia N96.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Rsaeire wrote: »
    None of the above.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1.

Really? It's been a while that I've seen s.o. 'say' that... Well, outside Esato, that is... Mind me asking what it is about it that attracts you?
    I want one of the Nokia 1208 they had at Lidl last week. No-nonsense reliability. If they are sold out, I take a renoir...never had an LG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

strecker wrote: »
    Really? It's been a while that I've seen s.o. 'say' that... Well, outside Esato, that is... Mind me asking what it is about it that attracts you?
    I want one of the Nokia 1208 they had at Lidl last week. No-nonsense reliability. If they are sold out, I take a renoir...never had an LG.

Pretty much everything about the handset interests me, from the arc slider design and overall quality, look and feel, to the touch-controlled manual focus when taking pictures, panel interface, video recording quality and slide-out keyboard. To me it is the best convergence of standard and touchscreen handsets on the market and I am looking forward to getting mine soon.

Advertisement