Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Road Records one day sale this Saturday (6th)

• 05-12-2008 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

This is the first thread I've started on boards.ie and I hope it’s appropriate for this very useful forum. Road Records are having a one day sale this Saturday (6th December) in their shop at 16b Fade Street. This should be of interest to fans of both Irish and alternative music as well as vinyl.

From their site:
    50% off all second hand vinyl titles
    25% off all 7” singles
    15% off all new cd’s and lp’s

We are open from 10am and we hope to see you all at some stage during the day, get some early Christmas presents at a knockdown price, just don’t tell your mum that you got her all The Smiths 7’s cheap when you hand them to her.
    [Please note the sale is only in-store and doesn't include online sales]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭yknaa

Sounds good ... thanks for the info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Just bought two CDs in there yesterday :( - unfortunately can't make it in there today but definitely worth dropping in if you can, especially if you're not the type to get excited by chart music and want something a little off the beaten track.

They have a website where you can check out their stock and so on: http://www.roadrecs.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Ok then, allow me to do the clichéd retort:

People still buy music?

Advertisement