Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question

• 05-12-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Im due to start in cit as part of my block release for fas, mate of mine lives out by ucc said he had a spare room and that i can stay so i said niceone ill take it, what im wondering is, whats traffic like in the mornings getting from ucc to cit? lets say if i had college at 9 what time should i leave at?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

I come from the douglas direction and if i was to leave at 8 i would be there for 8.30. from ucc i am not sure what the traffic in the area is like but i would imangne leaving at 8.10 would be alright.
    Though, getting there for 9 is not the problem. You really need to get there for 8.45 or so to get a space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Well if you are driving you will need to be in CIT for at least 8.45 or else you won't get parking unless you want to park on neighbouring estates. Traffic will start building up in Dennehys cross at about 8.15, so you'd want to be out of the house by ~8.20 to get to CIT for 8.45 anyways. If you leave it to 8.30, you definetely won't get there till 9. You can however cut down that Orchard(?) road, after Brookfield (before College rd roundbout) and come out across from Faranlee and then turn up left for Dennehys cross. The right lane to turn right above is usually free enough so bit quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Cheers lads appreciate it

Advertisement