Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting .ppp files to any other video format

• 05-12-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi

hope someone can help, does anyone know how to convert .ppp files to any other video format.

I made a movie with this programme i have on my computer, (Cyberlink-Power Producer) and am cant upload the movie on to youtube!! as its stuck in .ppp format and i cant change it, also have AVS file converter but it doesnt even recognize the .ppp so i cant even input the movie

any body help with this????? plzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Can you open up the file using cyberlink and then select "save as" and save to an .avi or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

....moved to video editing.

I'm guessing you cant convert a .ppp file because it is not a video. It only contains the project information. You need to export the project as a video file...

Advertisement