Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Figures

• 05-12-2008 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm on a mission to find Finlay, hornswoggle and stone cold figures as a Crimbo present for a mates smallfella. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Ideally, all under the one roof. I'm having trouble finding Hornswoggle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

If you're going to order them online, i'd recommend...

http://www.wrestlingfigures.co.uk/

Hornswoggle's £9.99, and there's a couple of different Austins, and finlays.

These guys are good too, i picked up a couple classic sets from them.

http://www.wrestlingworld.co.uk/index.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I know theres loads of Hornswoggles in Wrestling Mania, Stephens Green, top floor. Not sure if they've any Finlays though.

Give em a ring on 01-4053525 and they can let ya know on pricing and availability.
    That way if yer getting em for someone for christmas, yer guaranteed to have em in yer hand before Dec 25th. :)

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Someone send out the KKV-signal.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Someone send out the KKV-signal.

:p

Go for it, you live next door to him :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

i saw hornswoggle in smyths last week in cork. 7.99, buy one get another figure half price i think it was. no luck on the others tho.

Saw Austin and Rock in the Classic Superstars collection in Portlaoise a few months ago, when back to get em for myself a few weeks later. GONE!! :( G.U.T.T.E.D.
    Sick of looking at Don Bass and Tully Blanchard ones in every bloody toyshop i go into, cant imagine them being top of the gift list's anywhere......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Thanks fellas:)

Advertisement