Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

volunteer work waterford

• 05-12-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey

Just new to waterford, ( and boards.ie for that matter) so looking to meet some new people and why not help other out if i can. so basically im looking to do some volunteer work in waterford after work, does anyone know and where i can start.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭deiseff

Depends what type of work you want to do? There is a range of different organisations out there. It really depends on what skills you have and what type of volunteer work you like to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

You could volunteer to protest outside Leinster House over the rate of recent job losses in Waterford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The Waterford Area Partnership are heavily involved in coordinating volunteering opportunities in Waterford. That would be your first port of call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Involved in volunteer work myself (youth work ) If that's a field you are interested in PM me and I'll send you a few contact numbers ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GermanGirl92

Hey Guys, my Name is Sophie and I am from Germany. I was thinking about moving to Waterford for 2 Months, but i need something to keep my busy. I am really into Sports and Children, so is there anything you could think of doing in Waterford?
    I am up for any ideas, my only problem is, that I am still underage ( 17 ).
    Pleeaase Please help me think of somewhere to work. Some Volunteery work would be awesome :)
    Thanks ! x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Could try the Order of Malta. Es ist wie malteser hilfsdienst in Deutschland.
    051-878117

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,653 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

www.childrensgrouplink.ie

Very good organisation with plenty of volunteering opportuties in the city.

Advertisement