Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

georges court , giving tree

• 05-12-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭

festive season and all that, just thought id let some of ye know, as a lot of people don't >.< , this isnt advertising, just its a nice thing to do :)

hasbro are donating toys to under privledge kids in the area, they'll donate one toy for every christmas decoration made and hung on the tree, so if you got kids then get them to make something etc, hay i even did one :pac:...

mods feel free to lock thread, but be nice to give something back to the commuinty, even if it is something small :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭deiseff

Great idea and ill be getting my little one to do one. Very important to teach young kids to share and give to the poor as i think we lost alot of that comunity spirt with the celtic tiger. Everyboby had everthing and didnt need their neighbours or friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

deiseff wrote: »
    Great idea and ill be getting my little one to do one. Very important to teach young kids to share and give to the poor as i think we lost alot of that comunity spirt with the celtic tiger. Everyboby had everthing and didnt need their neighbours or friends.

Yeah its a lovely idea:) , theres a few more on it today than there was yesterday , still lots of space *gets out colouring pencils * :P!

Advertisement