Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy - Gameboy

Options
  • 05-12-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

I have noticed there is a Final Fantasy series on the original gameboy

Has anyone played them?. Are they part of the normal series as they seem to be named Final Fantasy Legends or Mystic Quest........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Check out gametrailers retrospectives (parts X and XI)
    http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4831.html

It explains all those other final fantasy-esque games

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The gameboy games are actually part of the Saga series and are therefore utter ****. Avoid. think one of the mana games was released under the FF label on the GB as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Thanks for link. Absolutely brilliant!. I shall watch the rest when I have some spare time

I might still buy the gameboy ones as I am bad for collecting stuff and can not rest till I have complete series!!

Sad I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Warren3 wrote: »
    Thanks for link. Absolutely brilliant!. I shall watch the rest when I have some spare time

I might still buy the gameboy ones as I am bad for collecting stuff and can not rest till I have complete series!!

Sad I know!

There is a thread on adverts.ie with a guy selling lots of FF games on every console. Check it out:
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=65654&cat=12

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Thanks for the link again but I actual have all those games.

Managed to get Final Fantasy Legend 2 and 3 for the original game boy and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for around 15 euro each........

I will give you an update when I actually played them

• Advertisement
Advertisement