Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

advice on purchase needed please

Options
  • 05-12-2008 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok I need to get a new vehicle that will be capable of towing my horse and horsebox. The mare is a heavy horse, so id say at least 600kg, and the box is a fairly light mare and foal box (im not sure of the weight). Pulling the box would only make up about 5% max of the driving id be doing however, and i do a lot of long distance driving, so I need something that is reliable, nice to drive, and economical too. Lastly i have a 2003 toyota corolla new model to sell, and I dont really want to put much with whatever I get for the car, so 10,000 would be my max. Anyone any advice on what my options are?
    ps incase you havnt already figured by my complete lack of knowledge in all things motoring, im a girl!! so nothing TOO manish :p!

Advertisement