Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Macho Santa

• 05-12-2008 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Premiere+Walt+Disney+Animation+Studios+Bolt+_53kcbMqj30l.jpg

He's certainly looking festive anyway. He does a voice for the upcoming Disney film "Bolt". (Thats Randy Savage in case you can't tell.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

He's certainly looking festive anyway. He does a voice for the upcoming Disney film "Bolt". (Thats Randy Savage in case you can't tell.)

Man I would have never geust that was him, he looks so old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

Excellent, might give the movie a watch now. I say he would get more hassle for the beard and lookin like Santa, than if he were to shave it and look a lil like he used too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

He's always looked about 15 years older. Hard to believe he was only 35 when he won the WWE title in 1988!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

. (Thats Randy Savage in case you can't tell.)

I instantly thought he was a member of ZZ Top! and then willie nelson!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Jesus, he does look like a greying Dusty Hill there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement