Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F7

• 05-12-2008 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Do you guys think that update to IFRS 3 affecting goodwill and NCI calculations will show up on this exam??

It's on the Kaplan exam tips and there's a technical article on it from Aug. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 novocaine1

this article is relevant to F7 (INT). Are you doing the international module or the IRL version?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

anyone any other tips? For questions 4 and 5 i am focusing on Long Term Contracts and Financial Instruments, considering the two technical articles were on them. I think LTC were also tipped to come up last year and didn't. Wouldn'y mind an EPS question though.

A consolidated Balance Sheet rather than a P&L would be beautiful too. I'm hoping too that he throws in a convertible loan into the published accounts question as they are pretty handy.

Advertisement